Water lily Xiafie. Nymphaea Xiafie. Dwarf red water lily
Water lily Xiafie is a very pretty and also free flowering, red water lily. The green leaves have a scarlet edging.
- It is a dwarf lily and therefore it is suitable for small ponds, barrels and tubs.
- Leaf spread 30 – 45 cm(12-18in)
- Planting depth 15 -25 cm (6-10in)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NR140
- Contact us if you require more information