Water Lily ‘Solfatare’. Nymphaea ‘Solfatare’
Water Lily ‘Solfatare’, Nymphaea ‘Solfatare‘, is a changeable lily the inner petals are yellowish apricot, outer petals creamy peach to peach. The flowers are cuplike in shape with no fragrance. A free flowering water lily.
- The top leaves are green and the new leaves are spotted purple. Underside bronzy green, maroon spots and blotches. Stem colour light green. Leaf oval sinus wide open.
- Nymphaea ‘Solfatare ‘ blooms continuously during the summer and is suitable for small to medium ponds
- Flower size 8 – 10cm ( 3 -4 inches ) Number of petals 29
- Leaf size 15 – 13 cm ( 6 – 5.5 inches )
- Leaf spread 1 .2 – 1 5 m ( 47 – 59 inches ) when mature
- Planting depth 30 -60 cm ( 12 – 25 ) from soil level
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls
- which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping
- Contact us if you require more information.
- Product Code: NV065