Rose Nymphe water lily
Rose Nymphe water lily (Nymphaea ‘Rose Nymphe’) These water lilies produce large open flowers which vary from pale waxy-pink to deep rose. The flowers, which appear from late spring to late autumn, also have long outer petals. Plant in full sun.
- A pretty water lily with fragrant blooms and also grows well.
- Spread 36-60 in (90 to 150 cm).
- Suitable for small to medium pools.
- Leaves are deep green.
- Planting depth above soil level 6-36in (15 to 90 cm)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NP150
- Contact us if you require more information