Rose Arey water lily (Nymphaea ‘Rose Arey’)
Rose Arey water lily (Nymphaea ‘Rose Arey’) A good choice for medium to large pools as it will produce flowers ever more prolifically if left to naturalise. The blooms are an intense pink in colour with a golden yellow centre, they are stellate (star like) in shape and reach 7-8in (18-20 cm) across. The flowers also have a very sweet fragrance. One of the most beautiful water lilies.
- The young leaves are burgundy at first and then mature to green. Each leaf is round in shape with a narrow, open sinus and measures 9 in (23 cm) across.
- Spread 48-60in (120-150 cm) across.
- Rose Arey water lilies are an excellent choice for medium or large pools they are also good in natural ponds.
- Planting depth above soil level 24in (60cm).
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Pondflora tablets which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NP140
- Contact us if you require more information