Postlingberg white water lily (Nymphaea ‘Postlingberg’)
Postlingberg white water lily (Nymphaea ‘Postlingberg’) This is a very pretty white water lily for a large pool which flowers freely and is also a vigorous grower. The nineteen or twenty white petals surround a bright yellow centre and form a cup like stellate (star shape) flower that measures 6-7 in (15-18 cm) across. Further these blooms have a mild and pleasant fragrance.
- The new leaves have a bronze tinge and then become green over time. Each leaf is round with sharply pointed lobes that usually overlap the sinus. The large leaves can reach to 12-13in across.
- Spread 72in (180 cm)
- Suitable for large pools, lakes and natural swimming pools.
- Planting depth 30-60in. Best at between 30 & 48in.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NW110
- Contact us if you require more information