Perry’s Baby Red waterlily (N ‘Perry’s Baby Red’)
Perry’s Baby Red waterlily (N ‘Perry’s Baby Red’) This is a beautiful dwarf, red water lily. The flowers are cup like in shape with twenty four to thirty one petals surrounding yellow/orange centres.
- The new leaves are purple and then become green, they measure 4.5-6 in (11-15 cm) across. The leaf shape is like a heart with the sinus an open ‘V’.
- Spread 18ins/30cms
- A very small water lily and therefore suitable for tubs, containers and the small pool.
- Planting depth above soil level 30-45cms (12-18ins)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 13cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Pondflora tablets which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NR110
- We ship all lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information