Odorata Sulphurea water lily (N ‘Odorata Sulphurea’)
Odorata Sulphurea water lily (Nymphaea ‘Odorata Sulphurea’) is a scented water lily with an open, mid yellow flower. The blooms start cup like in shape and then become stellate (star like) and measure 6-7 in (15-18 cm) across. They also have a fragrance that is quite sweet.
- The leaves are mottled with Burgundy when young and becoming green with maturity. Leaf size is up to 10 by 9 in (25 by 23 cm)
- Spread 36-48 in (90-120 cm)
- It is probably the best yellow water lily for a medium to small pond.
- Planting depth 18″-24″
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NW030
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information