Nymphaea Marliacea Rubra Punctata
Nymphaea Marliacea Rubra Punctata The flower petals are a beautiful deep purple red with some flecking . The flower shape globular or cuplike . This lily has a wonderful fragrance and pleasant and is even noticeable in older flowers . Moderately free flowering .
: Flower size 10 cm ( 4 inches ) number of petals 20 – 22
: Leaf colour The top leaves are green, the underside is bronzy purple , the lobes overlap 2.5 cm ( 1 inch ) at the sinus . The Stem colour is purplish to brown with thick fuzz on peduncle and petiole
: Leaf size 23 cm ( 9 inches )
: Leaf spread 0.9m ( 3feet ) when mature
: Nymphaea Marliacea Rubra Punctata this lily has a very unusual flower shape and makes it different to other lilies . It is recommended for small to medium ponds
: Planting depth 30 – 60 cm ( 12 – 24 inches ) from soil level
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and will benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NR096
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Water lilies are vert heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.