Norma Geyde water lily, (Nymphaea ‘Norma Geyde’).
The flowers of Norma Geyde water lily are stellate, which means star shaped, with rose pink petals which deepen in colour towards the base. They measure 6.5-7.5 in (16-19 cm) and are slightly fragrant. A large specimen of Norma Geyde is one of the most beautiful water lilies and therefore we highly recommend it for medium to large ponds.
- The new leaves are purple red and then become green as they mature. Each leaf is a little longer than it is wide and the sinus is usually wide open forming a ‘V’ shape.
- Planting depth above soil level 16-36ins/40-90cms
- Free flowering when planted deeper.
- Spread 48in (120cm)
- Suitable for medium and large sized pools.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Like all your garden plants your pond plants will grow and flower better if you feed them. Growth Balls will give your pond plants with the right balance of food for healthy growth.
- Contact us if you require more information