More water lily. Nymphaea Moorei.
Moorei water lily has canary yellow flowers with pointed petals. The blooms, which are fragrant, can vary in colour from pale to bright yellow. The floating leaves are green blotched with purple.
- Flowers June – September.
- Position – flowers best in full sun.
- Spread of leaves 90 -120 cm.
- Planting depth 30 -90 cm ( when mature )
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information