Marliacea Rosea water lily
Marliacea Rosea water Lily (Nymphaea Marliacea Rosea) bears large, cup shaped flowers which are almost white in the centre and paler pink at the edge. The large flowers measure 5in (13 cm) across. These water lilies are popular because they produce plenty of blooms every year. Suitable for a large pool.
- The leaves are green with new leaves being slightly bronzed. In the early spring the leaves display an attractive broad, yellow, lengthwise stripe on top which then disappears when the warmer weather arrives.
- Spread of 48in (120cm)
- Planting depth above soil level: 24-36in (60-100cm)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.,
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NP0602
- Contact us if you require more information