Marliacea Carnea water lily
Marliacea Carnea water lily is deservedly popular as it is easy to grow and produces a profusion of pale pink, slightly fragrant flowers. The cup like blooms, which grow to 4.5-5 in (11-13 cm) in diameter, have a deep yellow centre.
- The young leaves are purple on top and dusky red below maturing to green and measuring 7.5-8 in (19-20cm) in diameter.
- Recommended for any sized pool especially medium to large ones.
- Planting depth above soil level 24in (60cm)
- Spread 48-60in (1200-1500cm)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NP070
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information