Marliacea Albida water lily (Nymphaea ‘Marliacea Albida’)
The Marliacea Albida white water lily (Nymphaea ‘Marliacea Albida’) is one of the most popular of all water lilies. Producing pure white, cup like blooms with yellow centres. Slightly fragrant flowers have twenty three to twenty six petals and measure 5-6 in (13-15 cm) across. Marliacea Albida is an easily grown reliable water plant which also produces an abundance of blooms.
- Young leaves have a slight bronze tinge and mature to green in colour. The round leaves have lobes that overlap when young and the the sinus develops to an open ‘V’ on older leaves. Leaf size 9 in (23 cm) across and spread of 36-48 in (90-120 cm).
- Marliacea Albida is a great water lily for any size pool.
- Planting depth 46-92 cm (18-36 in) above soil level
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NW100
- We ship all lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information