Lily Pons water lily (Nymphaea ‘Lily Pons’)
The Lily Pons water lily (Nymphaea ‘Lily Pons’) sports beautiful medium to light pink flowers that have a shape like a multi petaled peony with a deep yellow centre. The flowers which have 76-103 petals grow up to 5.5-7 in (14-17.8 cm) across and they have a light fragrance.
- The leaves are dark green and the underside is red with prominent green veins. The leaf shape is round with an open sinus and they grow to 8in (20.2 cm) across. The foliage spreads to 48-72 in (120-180 cm).
- To fully appreciate the beauty of this water lily one needs to give it plenty of room therefore it is best for medium to large ponds.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Pondflora tablets which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NP160
- Contact us if you require more information