Hermine water lily (Nymphaea ‘Hermine’)
Hermine water lily (Nymphaea ‘Hermine’) produces a simple, but charming, star shaped white flower, with a yellow centre.
These blooms are 13-14 cm (5 in) across with seventeen to twenty petals and also have a slight fragrance.
- The heart-shaped leaves with their wide open sinus are slightly bronze when young and then mature to a dusky green colour. Mature leaves measure 7 by 6 in (18 by 15 cm).
- Spread 75cm (30ins).
- A small lily which we recommend very highly for small pools or even a tub pond.
- Planting depth 45cm (18in) above soil level
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Pondflora tablets which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NW070
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information.