Froebeli Water Lily (Nymphaea Froebeli)
Froebeli Water Lily (Nymphaea Froebeli) carries a profusion of 10cm (4in), wine red flowers with orange red stamens. The new flowers are cup like in form and then become stellate (star like).
- The almost round leaves are 6 inches in diameter, mid-green, with slight marbling, and reddish at their edges.
- Spread 24-36in (60-90cm)
- We would recommend this water lily for a small pond.
- Planting depth above soil level 18-24in (45-60cm)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NR080
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information