Fabiola water lily. Formerly ‘Mrs Richmond’
Fabiola water lily, formerly ‘Mrs Richmond’, is a truly fabulous pink water lily. The flowers are peony style measuring 6 -7 in (15 – 18 cm) across. The outer petals are a delicate, pale pink while the inner petals are a deeper pinkish red which contrasts beautifully with the yellow centre. The new flowers have a noticeable, pleasant fragrance.
- New leaves are bronze-purple maturing to green. The leaf is longer than it is wide and the lobes overlap almost entirely. They measure around 12 x 11in (30 x 28 cm).
- Fabiola are beautiful free flowering water lilies which make a wonderful addition to medium and large pools.
- Planting depth above soil level: 12-15ins.30-38cms
- Spread to 60in (150cm)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Pondflora tablets which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NP040
- Contact us if you require more information