Escarboucle Water Lily (Nymphaea Escarboucle)
- The Escarboucle Water Lily (Nymphaea Escarboucle) produces most attractive, fragrant, ruby-red flowers up to 30cm (12in) across, that open quite early in the day
- If not planted too deeply (30ins/45cm), it has a prolonged flowering time
- In wet and miserable weather the flowers can be whitish-pink when they first open
- Many experts think this is the best red of all, but it needs plenty of space, and is thus suitable for medium to large pools
- Planting depth above soil level 45-150cms (18-60ins)
- Spread 180cms (72ins)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Product Code: NR070
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information