Conqueror Water Lily (Hardy Red Water Lily)
The Conqueror Water Lily (Nymphaea Conqueror) has large, red, stellate flowers which measure 7-8in (18-20 cm) across, with bright orange stamens, and white outer petals.
- The large, almost round, deep green leaves have a wide open V shaped sinus and when young they are slightly bronze in colour. It is a vigorous water lily with floating leaves nearly a foot across hence we would recommend it for large pools.
- Flowering period: June – September
- Position: full sun / part shade
- Planting depth: above soil level 60-90cms (24-36ins)
- Spread: to 150cms (60in)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NR060
- We ship all lilies bareroot, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information