Chromatella yellow water lily. (N. ‘Marliacea Chromatella’)
Out of stock
Â Chromatella yellow water lily. (N. ‘Marliacea Chromatella’)
- Chromatella yellow water lily (Nymphaea ‘ Marliacea Chromatella’) rates among the very best of the hardy water lilies for both beauty and performance. A yellow water lily which is reliable, and free flowering and further the new blooms have a strong fragrance. The flowers are cup-like in shape and grow to 4-5.5 in (10-14 cm) across with twenty-two to twenty-five petals.
- The leaves are olive green in colour with maroon and bronze mottling. The underside of the leaf is reddish purple. The leaf is round and the sinus isÂ an open ‘V’. They grow to to 8-9 in (20-23 cm) across.
- Planting depth above soil level 18-60in (45-150cm)
- Spread 36in (90cm)
- It is very satisfactory for any size of pool and also tolerates a little shade.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NY010
- Contact us if you require more information