Caroliniana Perfecta pink water lily
Caroliniana Perfecta pink water lily produces cup-shaped, light salmon pink flowers which have a slight orange tinge and a bright yellow centre. The flowers measure 5 – 6 in (13 – 15 cm) across and also have a very sweet fragrance.
- Leaves grow up to 9 – 10 in. (23 – 25 cm) in diameter and are heavily veined. The new leaves are bronzy green in colour becoming holly green above and burgundy below as they mature. They are nearly round in shape with an open sinus.
- Caroliana Perfecta does not flower very prolifically until well established when it becomes fairly free flowering.
- Size – suitable for medium and large pools.
- Planting depth above soil level 24ins (60cm)
- Spread 48 – 60 ins (120 – 150 cm)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NP010
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information