Aurora water lily (Nymphaea ‘Aurora’)
Aurora water lily (Nymphaea ‘Aurora’) Of all the variable lilies, Aurora is probably the one that undergoes the most colour changes. The flowers change colour from day to day from creamy yellow, through orange and then to dark red.
- The tiny leaves have attractive, maroon mottling.
- Spread :- 45-60 cm (18-24 in).
- It is suitable for smallest of pools,or tubs.
- Planting Depth :-12-18 in (30-45 cm).
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Pondflora tablets which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NV010
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information