Albatross white water lily (Nymphaea Albatross)
Â Albatross white water lily (Nymphaea Albatross)
- The Albatross white water lily (Nymphaea ‘Albatross) hasÂ pure white, stellate (star shaped) flowers with yellow centres. The blooms have twenty nine or thirty petals and measure 15-20 cm (6-8 in) across. This is a very free flowering water lily.
- Leaves are at first purple maturing to olive green with a few purple blotches. The leaves are red on the underside. Each leaf is round in shape with it’s sinus half to two thirds open and measures 8-10 in (20-25 cm) across.
- Albatross water lily is not too vigorous and therefore is a fine water plant for any size of pool.
- SpreadÂ 60-90 cm (24-36 in)
- Planting depthÂ 30-60cm (12-24in) of water above soil level
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Product Code: NW090
- We ship all lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information