Velda Pond soil 20 litres. Specialist compost
Velda Pond soil 20 litres contains a unique mix of components which guarantees optimum circulation of water. This prevents acidification. Fantastic growth of the roots and also flowering of the plant is achieved. This compost contains few organic components and is acid free.
- Specially formulated for aquatic plants
- Contains all the ingredients necessary to make your pond plants thrive
- This soil is perfect for pond plants.
- Instructions for use
- Take a suitable pond mesh container (aquatic basket). Use a similar size to, or just slightly bigger than, the original plant. Half fill the container with Aquatic Compost, position the plant in the desired place in the pot. Then fill with compost around the plant tapping gently to remove larger air pockets. Gently firm the compost around the plant, adding more if necessary. Add a thick layer of horticulture grit (washed, lime free) to the top of the pot, to prevent the compost from floating. Slowly submerge the filled pot in the pond to allow slow absorption of water.
- Contact us if you require more information