Velda Pond soil 10 litres. Specialist compost
Velda Pond soil, 10 litres, is a specialist compost for ponds. The unique mix of components in this pond plant soil guarantees optimum circulation of water. This means acidification is prevented and also fantastic growth of the roots and flowering of the plant is achieved. It contains few organic components as well as being acid free.
- This soil is perfect for pond plants.
- Specially formulated for aquatic plants
- Contains all the ingredients necessary in order to make your pond plants thrive
Instructions for use
- Take a suitable pond mesh container (aquatic basket) of a similar size to or just slightly bigger than the original plant. Line the mesh container with a suitable liner (hessian, netting, etc.). Half fill the container with Aquatic Compost, position the plant in the desired place in the pot, and fill with compost around the plant tapping gently to remove larger air pockets. Gently firm the compost around the plant, adding more if necessary. Add a thick layer of horticulture grit (washed, lime free) to the top of the pot, to prevent the compost from floating. Slowly submerge the filled pot in the pond to allow slow absorption of water.
- Contact us if you require more information