Coir rolls planted or unplanted
- Coir rolls are highly versatile in their applications. They support the growth and development of plants that physically secure the bank or shoreline. They are pre-established with British native aquatic plants which have been selected to suit most environments. Rolls have 6 plants per linear metre and are 3 metres long and either 200mm or 300mm in diameter. You can also purchase them without plants.
- Bio-engineering with coir products is the proven approach for effective, yet sensitive design and construction. Natural materials and growing vegetation bring together biological, ecological and engineering concepts to both vegetate and stabilise banks on lakes and rivers.
- The coir material is the waste product from the coconut and is a natural fibre. The product supports the growth and development of plants that physically secure the bank or shoreline. We select native UK wetland plants to use in our coir products for their adaptation to varied physical conditions and also for invertebrates, fish and wildlife.
- Size: 3m long x 300mmØ or 3m long x 200mmØ
- Supplied: Pre-established with UK native species or unplanted with 18 pre-drilled planting holes or none.
- Please Contact us for more information, to discuss your needs, or to obtain a quote.