Â Common Water Crowfoot (Ranunculus aquatilis)
- Common Water Crowfoot (Ranunculus aquatilis)Â is a native aquatic water plant. The submerged leaves are divided into thread-like segments and palmate floating leaves. In summer it produces solitary, white flowers which measure 2cm across. These pretty flowers are also useful for wildlife as they provide food for bees, butterflies and other insects.
- The submerged leaves help to maintain a healthy balance in your pond and reduce unwanted algae. Thus being a useful and attractive oxygenator.
- Supplied in weighted bunches ready to simply drop into the pond.
- Will grow in still or slow moving water.
- Contact us if you require more information