Spiked Water Milfoil (Myriophyllum Spicatum) Native
- Spiked Water Milfoil (Myriophyllum Spicatum) is a native, sub-merged pond plant which makes an excellent oxygenator. The long, slender trailing stems have whorls of delicate, feathery, green or brownish leaves. It also has tiny flowers with red petals which are are held vertically on a spike an inch or so above the water surface. An attractive and useful water plant.
- Grows in still or slowly moving water.
- Recommended for small ponds.
- Supplied in weighted bunches which you can simply drop into your pond. We suggest two bunches per square metre of water surface.
- Water depth: 25-75cm (10-30 in)
- Contact us if you require more information