Â Mares tail (Hippuris Vulgaris) Native. In bunches.
- Common Mares tail, Hippuris vulgaris, is a native water plant.Â It is useful both as a marginal shallow water plant and also as an oxygenating aquatic plant. This plant has stems clad with whorls of needle like, blue-green foliage. These stems usually grow partly under the water and partly upright above the water surface. The attractive emergent stems resemble small Christmas trees.
- Mares tails provide useful cover for small fish and other pond wildlife as well as being excellent for maintaining clean, healthy water.
- Height 10-20cm (4-8ins).
- Planting depth 6-20 cm (2-8ins) of water over the soil level.
- Supplied in weighted bunches.
- Contact us if you require more information