Willow Moss (Fontinalis Antipyretica) Native. Oxygenator
- Willow Moss (Fontinalis Antipyretica), native, a good plant because it is native, evergreen and slow growing. It thrives in both sun and shade. It is much liked by aquatic wildlife and also provides an excellent site for spawning fish. A submerged plant with fine multi branched stems it useful for improving water quality.
- Prefers to grow in moving water and in cooler conditions.
- Planting depth 20-90cm (8 to 36 in).
- Supplied in weighted bunches.
- Contact us if you require more information