Schizostylis – red
Schizostylis red, Kaffir Lily, is an attractive, clump forming perennial plant. This one has graceful red flowers and tall, iris like leaves. It will certainly make a beautiful addition to any garden. Late flowering from September providing your garden with beautiful colour in winter. This kaffir lily is ideal to plant around the edges of your pond, in a bog garden or near a water source. They do well planted in groups.
- Kaffir lilies make a really useful addition to the garden as it flowers in the Autumn bringing delightful colour and interest when other flowers are over.
- Schizostylis likes damp soil but not waterlogged especially during winter and keep cool during the summer by regular watering.
- Plant in full sun to encourage blooms.
- Height 40 – 60cm (16-24in)
- Easy to maintain.
- Product code P0362M
- We ship all plants bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.