Candelabra Primula. Primula Beesiana
Candelabra Primula, Primula Beesiana, also sometimes known as Bees Primula is a favourite for pond side planting. This bog primula has successive whorls of beautiful flowers borne on tall stems, the form of these flowers resembles a candlelabra hence its name.
- Flowers are deep pink to reddish-purple and provide a marvellous show of flowers through early summer.
- Primulas are suited to damp shady areas as well as looking lovely planted by water. Plant in clumps or drifts for best effect. Place around the edge of a pond, providing soil is damp and not waterlogged or alternatively in damp areas of the garden.
- Likes moist humus-rich soil in sun or partial shade. Ideal for waterside, woodland edge.
- Transplant self seeded young plants in spring.
- Height ( approx 60cm ( 24in ),
- spread 30cm ( 12in )
- Contact us if you require more information