Lobelia vedrariensis. This hardy variety of lobelia produces masses of purple flowers borne on tall flower spikes. It gives an eye catching display of flowers from mid to late summer. Thus makes a great addition to your garden.
- Grow either in moist conditions at the pondside, or alternatively in shallow water on the marginal shelf. This plant is also very suited to the garden border, water well initially and then treat as any other Perennial.
- An upright hardy perennial which grows to 90cm tall.
- Narrow, red-tinged dark green leaves and long terminal racemes of tubular, deep violet-purple flowers 5cm wide.
- Flowers late summer and early autumn.
- Contact us for more information.