Lobelia cardinalis ‘Queen Victoria’. Moisture loving / Shallow water plant
- Lobelia cardinalis ‘Queen Victoria’ is a stunning, upright plant, grown for both its striking foliage and brilliant red flowers, each 2.5cm (1in) across. These form tall spikes at the top of the plants from late summer into autumn.
- This Lobelia can be grown in permanently damp soil, boggy areas and also in shallow water as a marginal pond plant. If growing out of water protect the crown in winter.
- Awarded RHS Award of Garden Merit (AGM).
- Height up to 92cm ( 36in )
- Planting depth from 0-7cm ( 0-3in )
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0500
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information.