Iris Sibirica Having Fun. Moisture loving plant.
- Iris Sibirica Having Fun has fully double blooms. A fully double hose-in-hose with pinky lavender falls with a suggestion of a paler edge. White signals with intricate purple veining becoming yellow in the throat.. Blooming in May to June the flowers are around 7cm across.
- It likes moist but not waterlogged soil.
- Full sun to partial shade.
- Height 85cm (34in)
- Spread 50cm (20in)
- Note – toxic if eaten, May cause skin irritation or allergy
- Contact us if you require more information