- Iris Hookeri is a lovely little iris perfect by your pond, at the front of a border or in a container. It has large, reflexed, blue-purple flowers, white-blotched at the centre, and all attractively pencilled in deeper purple, with small standards.
- Mid-green, sword shaped leaves appear in spring followed by the flowers which last into summer. An easy to care for low maintenance plant for a sunny spot.
- It does best with ample moisture and must have adequate sun to flower well.
- These plants are native to the coastal states of north-east USA and Canada, where they grow in damp places.
- Deer and rabbit resistant. Tolerant of coastal exposure.
- Height 20cm
- Contact us if you require more information