Japanese Blood Grass (Imperata Red Baron)moisture loving plant
Japanese Blood Grass is a deciduous clump forming ornamental grass. It produces blood-red spikes that fade to bright green at the base the colour becomes more intense over the summer. Suitable plant for borders or in the rock garden, and especially effective when mass planted.
- Once mature, in late summer the spectacular red foliage shines .
- Height: 50 – 75 cm ( 19 – 29 inches )
- Spread 10 – 25 cm ( 5 – 10 inches )
- We ship all moisture plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants ready for potting on or planting direct into their permanent position. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information