Hosta Velvet Moon
Hosta Velvet Moon is a large Hosta that has thick, dark green leaves with a wide yellow-gold border. Lavender flowers in summer.
- This plant is also suitable for the pondside or damp garden. Place around the edge of a pond, providing soil is damp and not waterlogged. Alternatively plant in damp areas of the garden.
- Hosta are among the most popular of perennials for shady areas, with hundreds of varieties now readily available. Plants form a sturdy mound of foliage, topped with lily-like blooms.
- Suitable also for planting in mixed containers or tubs.
- Hosta go completely dormant in the fall, and the dying foliage can be removed any time before mid spring.
- Plant in partial or full shade in fertile, moist, well-drained soil.
- Height 55cm (20ins)
- Spread 100cm (39ins)
- Contact us if you require more information