Hosta True Blue
Hosta True Blue is a large Hosta with nearly white flowers and solid blue leaves.
- Among the most popular of perennials Hostas are perfect for shady areas. The plants form a sturdy mound of foliage, topped with lily-like blooms.
- Suitable also for planting in mixed containers or tubs. Hosta go completely dormant in the fall, remove the dying foliage any time before mid spring.
- This plant is also suitable for the pondside or damp garden. Place around the edge of a pond, providing soil is damp and not waterlogged. Alternatively plant in damp areas of the garden.
- Plant in partial or full shade in fertile, moist, well-drained soil.
- Height 70cm
- Spread 120cm
- Contact us if you require more information