Hosta Tokudama flavocircinalis
Hosta Tokudama flavocircinalis . In early summer, this hosta’s big, heart-shaped leaves have blue green centers and wide, lime green edges. As the season progresses they transition to green and gold. The leaf surfaces are puckered which also adds an interesting texture. Bears attractive white flowers in midsummer. Upright growth habit resists slug damage.
- This plant is also suitable for the pondside or damp garden. Place around the edge of a pond, providing soil is damp and not waterlogged. Alternatively plant in damp areas of the garden.
- Hosta are among the most popular of perennials for shady areas.
- Plants form a sturdy mound of foliage above of which lily-like flowers bloom.
- Suitable also for planting in mixed containers or tubs.
- Hosta go completely dormant in the fall, remove the dying foliage any time before mid spring.
- Plant in partial or full shade in fertile, moist, well-drained soil.
- Height 55cm (20ins)
- Spread 100cm (39ins)
- Contact us if you require more information