Great Blue Lobelia
Great Blue Lobelia, Lobelia siphilitica, has bold rosettes of light green foliage from which spring leafy stems bearing a bright profusion of light blue flowers. The light to bright blue, tubular, two lipped flowers will delight you from summer through to autumn.
- Clump forming perennial.
- Flowers August to October.
- Height 30 – 90 cms (12 – 36 ins).
- Spread to 40 cm (16 ins).
- Plant in moist conditions.
- Perfect by the pond or in a damp situation in the garden.
- CAUTION All parts of this plant are poisonous if ingested.
- Contact us for more information.