Lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla Mollis) Moisture loving
- Alchemilla Mollis, Lady’s Mantle is an old favourite which is great planted under old roses, in shady spots and around borders. It has soft grey green, semi-circular, scalloped leaves and a froth of yellow green flowers in summer. The foliage is lovely collecting drops of rain which reflect the light.
- The flowers are also useful in bouquets and wreaths.
- Position full sun to partial shade and most soil types.
- Cut back spent flower heads and old leaves to tidy up the plant and to prevent self seeding.
- Height 45cms (18ins)
- Spread 60cms (24ins)
- Product Code: P0010
- Contact us if you require more information