Water Spearmint (Preslia cervina) Marginal plants
Â Water Spearmint (Preslia cervina) Shallow water plant
- Water Spearmint (Preslia cervina) Shallow water, marginal pond, plant. With its whorls of blue flowers and minty smelling foliage this is a decorative and aromatic plant.Also known as Hart’s Pennyroyal.
- Flowers from July to September.
- Height 10-20cm (4-8in)
- Planting depth 0-10cm (0-4in) of water above soil level.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0800
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information