Reed Canary grass (Phalaris arundinacea) ‘Strawberries and Cream’ Marginal
Out of stock
Reed Canary grass ‘Strawberries and Cream’. Shallow water plant
(Phalaris arundinacea) ‘Strawberries and Cream’
- Reed Canary grass ‘Strawberries and Cream’. (Phalaris arundinacea ‘Strawberries and Cream’) Shallow water, marginal pond, plant. This ornamental grass has crisply defined foliage with broad white variegation flushed with pink. This is a spreading grass, forming a wide patch so choose a site where this grass can wander freely or grow in tubs and containers. Grow in wet areas or shallow water in sun or part shade.
- Height 75cm ( 30in )
- Spread 75cm ( 30in )
- Planting depth from 0-7cm (0-3in) of water above soil.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Warning may become invasive
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information