Golden Creeping Jenny. Lysimachia nummularia ‘aurea’ Shallow water plant
- Golden Creeping Jenny. Lysimachia nummularia ‘aurea’ is a shallow water plant. With golden foliage and yellow flowers, this plant is excellent for covering the edges of planting shelves and containers. Easy to grow, it will brighten up the dullest day and provide a great contrast to plants which have darker leaves. I also grow it in hanging baskets and containers providing it is kept well watered.
- Flowering June to August
- Planting depth o-15cm (0-6in) of water above soil.
- Height to 8cm (3in).
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Marginal pond plant (shallow water plant).
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information