Japanese Water Iris blue (Iris Laevigata blue) Marginal plants
Japanese Water Iris blue (Iris Laevigata blue) Shallow water plant
- The Japanese Water Iris blue (Iris Laevigata blue) is a perennial iris that grows in shallow water. It has erect, sword-shaped leaves and beautiful blue flowers 8-10cm in width, each fall with a narrow white flash at the base.
- Planting depth 0-10cm (0-4in) of water above crown.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Height to 70cm (28 ins)
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information