Iris versicolour ‘Gerald Derby’ Shallow water plant
- Iris versicolour ‘Gerald Derby’. This iris produces lots of purplish blue hued flowers.
The stems are purplish and this is especially decorative in the spring. Shallow water, marginal pond plant.
- Grows to 100-120cm (3-4 ft)
- Happy in wet soil or up to 10cm to 15cm (4in to 6 in) of water
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information