Iris Louisiana ‘Ann Chowning’ Marginal pond plant.
Iris Louisiana ‘Ann Chowning’ has red flowers with just a flash of yellow at the base of the falls. A beautiful plant for the shallow water areas of your pond.
- Grows to 99 cm ( 39 inches )
- Planting depth 0-15cm (0-6 in) of water above soil it is also happy in wet soil.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information