Iris Laevigata Snowdrift. Shallow water plant
- Iris Laevigata Snowdrift is a beautiful Japanese water iris. It has lovely white flowers flushed with lilac, each flower has six petals. Erect, green sword-shaped leaves give height and structure to pond planting as well as providing habitat for emerging dragonflies.
- A perennial iris that grows in shallow water.
- Planting depth 0-10cm (0-4in) of water above crown.
- Height 60 to 80 cm
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information