Japanese Water Iris (Iris Laevigata) Marginal plants
Out of stock
Japanese Water Iris (Iris Laevigata) Shallow water plant
- The Japanese Water Iris (Iris Laevigata) is a perennial iris that grows in shallow water. It has erect, sword-shaped leaves and rich purple flowers 8-10cm in width, each fall with a narrow white flash at the base.
- Planting depth 0-10cm (0-4in) of water above crown.
- Height to 70cm (28 ins)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information